Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been a hectic couple of days. Friday was my last day of work and I'm so very glad as the work was mind numbingly boring and so bloody stressful. Thursday night I baked and I baked hard, I made a Battenburg, a gorgeous chocolate cake (Nigella Lawson never lets me down), a madera cake and some chocolate, walnut & maple syrup swirls (a bit like cinnamon buns). I really enjoy baking and though it was a little stressful I really loved it. Saturday I went to see my Mum and we went shopping for clothes for Uni. I also brought a car which is good as it is needed but was kind of brought for me by accident. A lot of knitting on Salto was done on the train to and from seeing my Mum. For now I have to go and prepare for tomorrow, I'm so excited.

Peace.

No comments: