Sunday, April 13, 2008

Exciting Times, New Beginnings and Yes I deleted EVERYTHING!

So, where to start. It's been a very long time since I wrote anything on this blog. I usually just use it to link to other people's blogs that I use but the sun is shining and I'm feeling in the mood. I hear you ask what has been going on?

Well in a week I get to finish at my current job and start a course to train to be a midwife. I'm very very excited but also scared out of my brain. That's the major thing in my like now, but this is not a life style blog it's a knitting blog or is it a crafting blog because I also taught myself how to quilt a couple of months ago. I have a major case of startitis at the moment. So here is a list (not a conclusive one) of finished and in progress projects:

Finished
  • Juno (love) - Rowan
  • Cobblestone (love) - Interweave Knits
  • Hela - Icelandic lopi zipped cardigan (ugh) - Free pattern
  • Equinox Pullover (love) - Interweave Knits
  • Willow (love) - Louisa Harding
  • Shrub (love) - RYC
  • Butterfly (not sure) - Noro
  • Simple Knitted Bodice (too big) - Stefanie Japel
  • Sasha (he didn't like it) - Rowan
  • Mystery Waters Lace Shawl (love) - KAL
  • February Baby Sweater (loved so much I'm making several) - Elizabeth Zimmerman
  • Various socks all loved

Unfinished

This list is too big and somethings I'm not sure I will complete but two things that I'm working on at the moment are Miss Marple and 103-1 Jacket in Eskimo or Silke-Alpaca with A-shape by DROPS design.

As I said I have a major case of startitis at the moment so I don't know where that will lead.

Well today is sunny and I have some work to do.

Peace

No comments: